We believe that effective marketing optimization requires more than a good algorithm. Many marketing analytics and reporting tools out there claim they offer algorithms based on complex statistical calculations that promise to auto-optimize your advertising and audience targeting efforts without you needing to lift a finger. The reality is that if they were really able to deliver on that promise then everyone would rush out to buy the same algorithm. If it were possible to auto-optimize profitability across the entire marketing funnel then you wouldn’t need a marketer.
At Cold Creek Technologies we take a different approach to marketing analytics. We choose to focus on aggregating the most granular data we can acquire and track only the metrics that lead to actual profit generation for a business because we understand that marketing budgets are determined by profit generation. We know that marketing is not just advertising and that in order to truly know the value of your customer you need to track the entire funnel not just the display ads or search campaigns. With our Metis Marketing Suite product any experienced marketer can obtain deep and powerful insights into what really drives their customer profitability.
The Cold Creek Promise
- Always granular data, absolutely no sampling. We don’t upcharge you for granular level data and we never sample.
- Complete end-to-end integration across existing marketing channels (both online and offline). Where else can you go to see reports on performance by customer, revenue by customer and cost by customer across all channels? Check out our ecosystem diagram for a sample of some of the major marketing channels we integrate.
- Day parting to your heart’s content. We understand that you can’t optimize for today if you’re basing your decision on yesterday’s data. You need real-time, hourly data and we’ve got it.
- Routing and testing capabilities. The best marketers know how important testing creative and copy is, and we let you do that without needing to call in reinforcements from the Engineering department.
- More than just advertising data. We don’t discriminate when it comes to data sources and we understand that marketing is more than just display ads and search results. We can even integrate email and push notification data.
- No Switching Costs. Already have a DMP or DSP you love? Want to continue using Google Analytics? Not a problem. We don’t make you switch, we integrate all of your existing data sources into our tool.
Meet the Founders
Holds a proven 20-year track record of success combining marketing and technology in the United States and Europe. David has held various senior level positions at both large corporations and e-commerce start-ups, and even worked for a leading online behavioral marketing firm. His marketing expertise has helped him to achieve results as amazing as 300%+ growth per year.
Brings over 20 years of software engineering and R&D experience, including over a decade of Internet-oriented R&D and software architecture design experience. In addition, throughout the years Phil has provided technical consulting services for a range of contemporary internet and social media businesses covering various industry sectors.
Over twenty years of professional experience in M&A and private equity, including seven years of product development and management experience in both large corporations and technology startups. In addition, Adam has consulted extensively on corporate development, M&A and structured finance projects across a range of industry sectors.